With our Patient Portal, you may begin accessing your medical information online today!
You can get your medical information through a report called CDA (Clinical Data Architecture), of which you will receive two per each admission or visit. The first one will be at discharge and the other after your record is coded (this will take several days).
You will receive your:
- Hospital Admissions Diagnosis
- Social History
- Problems List
- Laboratory and Radiology Results
- Vital Signs
- Functional Status
- Nursing Discharge Instructions
If you access our patient Portal, you agree with the following terms and conditions:
- I release the Auxilio Mutuo Hospital from any liability that may arrive from the disclosure of the information and waive the confidentiality rights of documents provided through this portal.
- If the patient is not the requester, he or she has to bring a written authorization with the patient’s signature, Otherwise your application will be declined.
- If the patient is a minor his manager or legal guardian must pass through the information Management Department with a written consent. In the absence of such consent he or she must bring an original court order to be accepted on your request on the portal.